©

A girl is going viral online after her house caught fire while she was dancing and twerking online on a Instagram live video.

The girl who was busy sizing herself up could not see the fire catching on in her kitchen until it was almost too late and she almost burnt the house down!

The girl finally though noticed something was going on in her what looks like the kitchen and she dashes out of her living room and tries to put out the fire with minimal luck!

The video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter. However, her sister came through with an update and explained that she was okay and managed to put out the fire.

The girl herself later after everything cooled down and was all good, would come through with some clarifications about what happened and how her house almost went up in smoke!

Check out the video below and let us know what you think on the comments down below.

 

Facebook Comments
Translate »
error: Content Protected!